Connecting your Instagram Account to the Scout App
Connecting your Instagram business account
- If you haven’t already, you’ll need to convert your Instagram personal profile to a business account. You can follow the steps here.
2. In the Scout Cloud App, click the hamburger icon on the top left of your screen and then click Accounts.
3. Click the (+) and you will be directed to a login with Facebook Page
It is required that Instagram business accounts be linked to a Facebook Page in order to connect them to Scout. This is why the authentication process needs to be completed within Facebook.
4. Enter your Facebook login credentials and click Login. If you’re already signed into Facebook, you will just need to enter your password and click Continue.
You’ll need to authorize Scout to access your Facebook account. Click Continue as [name] and then click OK on the next prompt. Do not make changes here and just click Continue as [your profile name].)
Click on the Instagram channel you’d like to connect and click Add to Scout.
5. Confirm your Social Media Accounts.
Your Instagram account is now added to the Scout App. Get ready to disrupt the influencer industry.